Transitions’ Rental Requirements
Before You Begin Your Application:
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION USING OUR ONLINE PROPERTY APPLICATION LINK AND HAVE ALL OF THE DOCUMENTATION READY TO SUBMIT. You will need a valid form of identification and proof of income.
Transitions’ Application Process:
- Complete the online application; You may pay the Application Fee of $45 per adult by credit card/debit card. Application fees are non-refundable. Please note that occasionally we will receive multiple applications for one of our properties. In this situation, we will process all applications until we have an approved applicant who has paid the $500 reservation deposit. The $500 reservation deposit is non-refundable after approval and acceptance by the tenant, but the deposit will count toward the first month’s rent at move-in. Our rental properties will not be taken off of the market until we have approved an applicant and received a $500 reservation deposit, which should be turned in at our office. The first approved party to pay the reservation deposit will secure the home.
- Each adult (18 years or older) to reside in the property must fill out a rental application and show a valid identification.
Transitions’ Income Requirements:
Applicants must have a gross monthly income equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rental rate. Income will be verified by:
- Two of the most recent pay stubs for each applicant
- An offer letter from your new employer on company letterhead
- A copy of previous year’s tax return or a copy of your W2 if self employed
- An official letter providing retirement or disability income or social security benefits
- Proof of pension fund payments, 401k or other investment fund accounts if applicable.
Rental History Requirements:
We will verify at least two years of acceptable rental history for each applicant. If your rental history discloses an eviction or a skip in the last 7 years or any unfulfilled rental agreements that you have not made restitution, your application will be denied.
Credit History Requirements:
We require that applicants have good credit. If an applicant does not have established credit, it is management’s discretion to determine if background, income and prior rental history is sufficient to approve the application.
- ACCEPTABLE PETS: Acceptable types of pets include dogs, cats, birds, and small caged mammals. Livestock, farm animals, and poisonous, dangerous or exotic animals are prohibited. All requests to have pets must be made to management in writing. Any animal may be deemed unacceptable by management if such animal is not considered appropriate for the rental situation.
- PROHIBITED DOG BREEDS: Please be advised that management has breed restrictions dictated by insurance purposes. Please disclose all pet information in your application.
- PET DEPOSITS: No more than 2 pets may be at the premises regardless of whether a pet is just visiting or approved in accordance with the Lease. Any resident with a pet shall pay management a pet fee of $500 for the first pet (non-refundable), and $300 for the additional pet which may be refunded upon move out if there is no damage.